China's share of US imports is declining in labor-intensive goods such as footwear and apparel,
Searching for the best designer in the “Triumph Inspiration Award 2011” contest Winning Thai
This enhanced version of Diamino features a function to optimize existing markers and puts
This year’s Top Textile & Garment Co. list compiled by TTIS comprises 3 Fiber companies, 40 Textile companies, 25 garment makers, and 6 companies in the ’Other’ category. In total 74 companies with
revenues in excess of Baht 1000 million were selected to represent the local textile sector in operating year 2010, compared to 66 companies on the 2009 list.
- Building a Business Wardrobe From the Bottom Up
- While blue jeans and T-shirts may have served you well in college, if you want to command respect, look like a professional, and impress your boss, you’ll need to make some major changes in your daily attire once you make the move into the working world. That prospect can seem…
- This Man Wants to Clothe the Planet
- TADASHI YANAI, FOUNDER OF THE GLOBAL clothing retailer Uniqlo, is on the other end of a videoconference screen. From his Tokyo office, Yanai-san speaks enthusiastically about Uniqlo's innovative fabrics. "Americans believe cotton is best," he says, "but we've invented new fabrics that will change your lifestyle." First, Yanai marvels over…
- Nike Mercurial Vapor 8 Delivers Explosive Speed
- Re-engineered for even better performance and striking design
- Top Thai Textile & Garment
- This year’s Top Textile & Garment Co. list compiled by TTIS comprises 3 Fiber companies, 40 Textile companies, 25 garment makers, and 6 companies in the ’Other’ category. In total 74 companies withrevenues in excess of Baht 1000 million were selected to represent the local textile sector in operating year…
- Islamic Fashion Part 1- Why Should We Pay Attention?
- I am doing a research project, out of personal interest, on Islamic fashion. What I have found is so fascinating, that I decided to start a series of blog on the topic, in case anyone wants to read up on this later.
- Urban Masala Offers Metropolitan Style
- New York Fashion Week represents a melting pot of conceptual fashion ideas shared not only in a country of mixed cultures, but the city itself has profoundly mixed cultural roots. This is why the fashion line Urban Masala is so apropos for metropolitan markets such as New York.
- Keys to incorporating mobile into marketing strategy in Thailand
- Digital marketing has become mainstream. Many decision makers view online marketing now as an advantage especially with many businesses considering this medium an essential part of promoting their presence. However, a traditional web presence is no longer enough especially with more consumers adopting mobile in their daily lives.
- COTTON USA Organized the 2012 COTTON USA ASEAN Supply Chain Founding Members Annual Roundtable Meeting
- Mr. Orestes Vasquez, Agricultural Attaché, Office of Agricultural Affairs, U.S. Embassy (2nd right), recently attended the 2012 COTTON USA ASEAN Supply Chain Founding Members Annual Roundtable Meeting at The St. Regis Bangkok. He was jointly received by Mr. Allen Terhaar, COTTON USA Senior Advisor (2nd left); Mr. Robert Miller, COTTON USA Regional Director for Southeast & Northeast Asia (2nd right); and Mr. Kraipob Pangsapa, COTTON USA Thailand Representative (1st right). The annual meeting was held to provide industry insights and latest economic updates to the twelve Thai COTTON USA Supply Chain Founding Members. It was also an opportunity to obtain valuable…
- Triumph Holds “Get Shape Get Gorgeous Roadshow” to Introduce New SHAPE SENSATION Collection
- Think a beautiful figure is one that’s tall and slender a la runway models? Think again. A beautiful figure is one that is well-toned and well-proportioned, allowing a woman to carry any outfit she chooses with confidence. To help women achieve the body they have always dreamed of, Triumph International (Thailand) Ltd., the market leader in lingerie and swimwear is slated to unveil the Triumph SHAPE SENSATION Spring/Summer collection at a February 17 event at the Lingerie Salon, Level 1, Siam Paragon shopping complex. Designed to complement the season’s outerwear trends, the colorful new collection further reinforces Triumph’s position as…
- Santas home unveils luxury bed linen Textile innovation beyond design
- Santas home, Thailand’s leading bedding brand by Jaspal & Sons Company Limited launches “Santas LINEA ITALIANA”, exotic bed linen made in Italy. The LINEA ITALIANA Collection is an extraordinary epitome of Bed linen fashion. It is all about the fine art of producing textured jacquard and print bed linen. It accomplishes an appreciative appeal of unique brightness and sheen that as Santas Home we want to bring to market. The launch is held recently at Medici Kitchen & Bar, Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan.
- Wacoal launches Diamond collection
- Worathep Asawakasem (second right), ICC International Plc’s assistant director for Wacoal products; Takeshi Ito (third left), president of Isetan (Thailand) Co; Takaki Akune (second left), managing director for service and purchasing and famed actress Susira Angelina Nanna (third right) recently launched a fashion show introducing the Wacoal Diamond lingerie collection. This new collection offers two styles of products, namely Chic Diamond and Exclusive Diamond, available now at leading department stores.