China's share of US imports is declining in labor-intensive goods such as footwear and apparel,
The average American trashes an astonishing sixty-five pounds of textiles every year, adding up to 13.1 million tons overall – yet all those ripped and worn-out clothes, linens and other used fabrics could be transformed into beautiful new products.
This enhanced version of Diamino features a function to optimize existing markers and puts
Textiles Are So Much More Than Just Clothes!
- Textiles Reuse and Recycling
- Textiles Are So Much More Than Just Clothes!
- Closing The Loop: Companies Making New Products from Recycled Textile Waste
- The average American trashes an astonishing sixty-five pounds of textiles every year, adding up to 13.1 million tons overall – yet all those ripped and worn-out clothes, linens and other used fabrics could be transformed into beautiful new products.
- Building a Business Wardrobe From the Bottom Up
- While blue jeans and T-shirts may have served you well in college, if you want to command respect, look like a professional, and impress your boss, you’ll need to make some major changes in your daily attire once you make the move into the working world. That prospect can seem…
- This Man Wants to Clothe the Planet
- TADASHI YANAI, FOUNDER OF THE GLOBAL clothing retailer Uniqlo, is on the other end of a videoconference screen. From his Tokyo office, Yanai-san speaks enthusiastically about Uniqlo's innovative fabrics. "Americans believe cotton is best," he says, "but we've invented new fabrics that will change your lifestyle." First, Yanai marvels over…
- Nike Mercurial Vapor 8 Delivers Explosive Speed
- Re-engineered for even better performance and striking design
- ACIMIT’S VIDEO ON ITALIAN SUSTAINABLE TECHNOLOGIES IS NOW ON-LINE
- At the press conference held by ACIMIT and the ICE – the Italian Trade Agency, at the ITMA ASIA trade fair event in Shanghai on 17 June, ACIMIT (the Association of Italian Textile Machinery Manufacturers) presented its video promoting the progress being achieved by its members in the field of…
- more >>
- Urban Masala Offers Metropolitan Style
- New York Fashion Week represents a melting pot of conceptual fashion ideas shared not only in a country of mixed cultures, but the city itself has profoundly mixed cultural roots. This is why the fashion line Urban Masala is so apropos for metropolitan markets such as New York.
- Keys to incorporating mobile into marketing strategy in Thailand
- Digital marketing has become mainstream. Many decision makers view online marketing now as an advantage especially with many businesses considering this medium an essential part of promoting their presence. However, a traditional web presence is no longer enough especially with more consumers adopting mobile in their daily lives.
- 48th Hong Kong Fashion Week for Fall/Winter 2017
- Hong Kong Fashion Week for Fall/Winter 2017 held for 48th time during 16-19 January 2017 recently at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre hosted by Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) under the theme "Hall of Games" with new featured zones Fashionable Sportswear and Denim & Casual Wear welcomed more than 15,000 visitors from 77 countries and regions.
- Fashionally #6
- FASHIONALLY COLLECTION #6 launched a collection of women’s wear for the 2016 fall/winter season, with participating designers including 112mountainyam (designer: Mountain Yam), Blind by JW (designer: Walter Kong, Jessica Lau), Effie Hung, FromClothingOf (designer: Shirley Wong), HANG (designer: Mim Mak), KEVIN HO, Lapeewee (designer: Yannes Wong), and SHERMAN KWAN in Hong Kong Fashion Week for Fall/Winter 2016 during January 18-21. (1) Mountain Yam (www.mountainyam.com) graduated from the Hong Kong Polytechnic University and went on to obtain his Master’s Degree in fashion design. He was an exchange student at the Fashion Institute of Technologies (FIT) in New York and an…
- 47th Hong Kong Fashion Week for Fall/Winter 2016
- The 47th Hong Kong Fashion Week for Fall/Winter ended its four-day run at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre today. Organised by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the fair (18-21 January) attracted nearly 18,000 buyers from 93 countries and regions.
- Fashionally #5
- FASHIONALLY COLLECTION #5 MENSWEAR displayed menswear for the 2016 fall/winter season, with participating designers including DEMO (designer: Derek Chan), kenaxleung, KURT HO and MODEMENT (designer: Aries Sin) in recent Hong Kong Fashion Week for Fall/Winter 2016 during January 18-21. (1) Derek Chan (www.demofashion.com) is a YDC (Hong Kong Young Fashion Designers’ Contest) finalist in 2012. Straddling both science and artistic spirit, Derek finds his balance in both sides. Contemporary Classic” is his new formula for fashion. His design is balanced between classic style with modern adjustments. DEMO. means a DEMONSTRATION of fashion by one’s character. Derek believes that fashion…